Wanna manage your skin / layout / stylish (change stylish, remove, uninstall, disable) here
Install facebook Skin :
You need Mozilla or Opera with Stylish/Greasemonkey to use facebookskin or other style.
1. install stylsh addon for firefox : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
3. Restart Firefox
4. choose a skin i.e : http://facebookskin.com/themes/the-darknight-rises-hd/
5. copy the script :
6. write new style
7. paste n view your facebook skin
- Why Should be Mozilla Firefox? Faster Response, Security, Popup blocking, Advanced Features, Extensions, Excellent Interface, Download Manager It’s FREE!!!
- Using UserCSS in Firefox is really simple. All you need to do is install Stylish. Many user styles are also available as a userjs. If you wish to use them as a userjs, you will have to install Greasemonkey. Installing a new style is simply a matter of heading over to userstyles.org and clicking on “Install with Stylish” button.
- (Optional) you can download Mozilla Firefox Here or you can use Mozilla Firefox Portable for your usb / pen drive from here
- (Optional) you can download Opera from www.opera.com or prefer portable version for your Pendrive download http://opera-usb.com/download/opera964en.zip
- I would highly recommend that you install Stylish Clone for Opera (Menu). It isn’t essential, but it’s something you would find useful if you plan on using UserCSS extensively. Stylish for Opera also adds a few additional features like inbuilt support for Adblock FiltersetP. Alternatively you can install this button.